Super Last-Minute Creative Gifts for <$75
It's holiday present crunch time, gulp. We're bringing you original pressie ideas from 10 of our favourite Aussie women makers. (You can always write in the card "your pressie's in the post" and get these delivered in January, m'kay?')
1. Limited Edition Giclee print. $50, Edith Rewa. Loving the Eucalyptus imagery.
2. Cards and gift tags for yr buddies (including some awesome ones for your LGBT+ pals). $2.50+, LettersByBonnie. We also enjoy the card that says: "Reduce Reuse Recycle Rihanna".
3. A sweet embroidered "fuck the patriarchy" purse. $20,
KseniaByFrances. She makes some sweet custom-made embroidery hoops, too.
4. An actually stylish wall calendar (who knew they existed?) $35,
Belinda Marshall Art. Belinda's paintings are bright, cool and just so damn pretty to look at.
5. A pretty botanical wall hanging. $75, My Bearded Pigeon. They also make a lot of map-printed cushions.
6. Amazing cushions with animal prints. $30, Cushion Co. Australia. Including kookaburras, persian cats and cockatoos.
7. The PRETTIEST earrings. $45, Dew and Rose. That perfect sister-present price point, too.
8. A custom wreath. $30, ohkdarling. The maker, Katie, made a wreath for Grace's niece's birth and it is SO INSTAGRAM-PERFECT.
9. Weaving loom starter kit - $40, TheUnusualPear. For your arty pal.
10. Mini Instagram photo album. $20, lorgie. Use it to document trips, best friendship moments, et cetera.